Our best selling
A solar water pump is a complete water pumping system that runs on solar energy via photovoltaic panels. The pump is powered entirely without the usage of fossil fuels or external electricity. The pump is a standard water pump that is primarily used for irrigation.
The solar water pump system consists of several components, including a solar panel, a motor pump, and a control device to operate it. An inverter or solar batteries may be included in some configurations. The solar water pump is suitable for community irrigation and can be used on a variety of water bodies. In a nutshell, the solar water pump is capable of replacing a typical diesel or electric water pump.
ADVANTAGES OF SOLAR PUMP.
- Solar water pumps are powered by the sun, thus there are no energy or diesel charges.
- Solar energy is a more reliable energy source than grid-based power systems because it avoids power outages, overheating, and unpredictably low power.
- Many rural areas are unable to connect to the national power grid, thus solar electricity is a godsend.
- When compared to a diesel-powered water pump, the cost of maintenance for a solar-powered water pump is far lower.
- Solar water pumps produce no hazardous gases and can help rural areas with health issues. The fumes produced by diesel combustion might induce life-threatening ailments.
Because solar electricity does not require a connection to the national power grid, it is the greatest option for persons living in remote areas. It is also environmentally friendly and requires very little upkeep. Although a solar water pump costs twice as much to install as a diesel water pump, it increases farmers’ and rural communities’ annual net revenue. These initial costs will decrease over the following few years as technology advances and the relevance of solar electricity grows.
Get In Touch
Interested in What We Do?
“We deliberated for a long time on which solar company distributor to choose, and Bharat Solar Energy emerged as the clear winner. The company’s proven track record, first-rate technological expertise, and solid evidence of doing business responsibly were all crucial factors for us. “
“Everything about the physical installation on the house is stunning, and it matches the design document well. It was great to witness the electrician and rooftop installers in action; they clearly take delight in their work.”
“Our system was installed by Bharat Solar Energy in July and turned on just a few weeks ago. The expertise and attention to detail displayed by the installation staff impressed us. The panels are attractive, and I’ve received numerous compliments on their appearance from neighbours. .”