Our best selling
ETC SOLAR WATER HEATER
The Evacuated Tube Collector System facilitates high-efficiency absorption and utilization of solar energy with minimum heat loss. The Evacuated Tubes are the absorber component in the solar water heater function.
FLOOR AREA (FOOT)
4 X 6
5 X 6
6 X 6
7 X 6
8 X 6
13 X 6
10 X 7
13 X 8
- SS 304-2B (Food Grade) inner tank.
- Long lasting seam welding technology for linear and circular joints.
- Automatic robotic arm argon welding for nipple and sockets.
- High density PUF insulation.
- Use of sacrificial anode to prevent corrosion of steel.
- Best suited for soft water regions.
- Latest non welded technology for circular joints.
- System designed to eliminate pressure of overhead tank.
- Use of assistant tank increases the life of system.
- Push insert type connections. High density PUF insulation
- Best suited for hard water regions.
Galvanized iron inner tank with marine grade epoxy coating.
Best in class airless technology used for tank lining.
MIG welding for linear and circular joints.
Dual protection of zinc coating and epoxy coating.
Study frame design.
Best suited for extreme hard water regions.
- System capacity starting from 500 LPD upto thousand of litres per day.
- Manifold type collector ensures minimum installation space.Elliptical dish end tanks to minimize damage due to pressure.
- Options of SS 304, SS 316 and GI/MS for tank material.
- Provision of main hole for ease of maintenance.
- System design as per end user’s requirement.
- Experience of lakhs of litres of installations.
Solar Heating System Is Basically A Natural Method Of Converting Sunlight Into The Heat For Water Heating, Using A Solar Thermal Collector. This System Works On The Thermosiphon Principle And Is Designed To Provide Hot Water Without Consuming Expensive Electricity. These Systems Are Mostly Used For Residential And Industrial Purposes. The Extra Thick SS Inner Tank & High Density PUF Insulation Makes Our Solar Thermal Tanks One Of The Best In North India.
We Have one of the Most Technologically Advanced Manufacturing Facility For Vacuum Types Solar Water Heater With The Capacity Of 2000 Tanks. Our Products Have Been Tested And Verified By Regional Testing Institute Of MNRE
Our Specialist Product
Get In Touch
Interested in What We Do?
“We deliberated for a long time on which solar company distributor to choose, and Bharat Solar Energy emerged as the clear winner. The company’s proven track record, first-rate technological expertise, and solid evidence of doing business responsibly were all crucial factors for us. “
“Everything about the physical installation on the house is stunning, and it matches the design document well. It was great to witness the electrician and rooftop installers in action; they clearly take delight in their work.”
“Our system was installed by Bharat Solar Energy in July and turned on just a few weeks ago. The expertise and attention to detail displayed by the installation staff impressed us. The panels are attractive, and I’ve received numerous compliments on their appearance from neighbours. .”